From 21st June to 20th September 2014 Ravello will host the62nd edition of Ravello Festival.
This great festival has over 50 events including classical music, rock and jazz in addition to dance performances andvisual arts exhibitions.
Every weekend the Ravello Festival will offer an appointment with a prestigious symphony concert on stage at thepicturesque Villa Rufolo Belvedere, this year will be even more beautiful and innovative.
Below is the full schedule of events fpr the symphony:
This is the complete program of symphonic concerts
- July 5 – Lucerne Symphony Orchestra – Director: James Gaffigan – Violinist Viviane Hagner
- July 18 – London Symphony Orchestra – Director: Daniel Harding
- July 25th – Philharmonic Orchestra of Qingdao
- 1 August – Italian Youth Orchestra in Fiesole – Director: Nicholas Paszowski – Trumpeter: Marco Pierobon
- August 11 – Orchestra of the Theatre “Carlo Felice” in Genoa
- 24 August – Philharmonic Orchestra of the Teatro Regio in Turin – Conductor: Gianandrea Noseda – Soprano Evelyn Herlitzius
- 30 August – National Philharmonic Orchestra of Armenia
- 6 September – Orchestre National de France – Conductor: Daniele Gatti
- September 14 – Neojiba Orchestra (Youth Orchestra of the State of Bahia) – Director: Ricardo Castro – Pianist Martha Argerich
- 20 September – Orchestra of the Teatro di San Carlo – Director: Jurai Valcuha – Cellist Alban Gerhardt
If you appreciate other genres the schedule of dates for theconcerts of Pino Daniele, Burt Bacharach Chick Corea, Hevia,Fabrizio Bosso and Kill Hannah are given below:
- Sunday, July 6, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30 -Pino Daniele: unplugged
- Thursday, July 10, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30 -Chick Corea & Stanley Clarke Duet: The Song of return toforever
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30- An evening with Burt Bacharach
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30- Kill Hannah Quintet
- Sunday, August 3, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30-Hevia Electronic Bagpipes
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 – Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 21.30 – Fabrizio Bosso
At dawn Monday 11th August at the Belvedere of VillaRufolo at 4.40am The beginning of a new day accompanied by the most beautiful classical music will give each of you anevocative and unforgettable experience that you will neverforget.
For all events and to purchase tickets visit the official websiteof the Ravello Festival. If you want to request a transfer or a quote please fill out the form below
Use this form to contact us and/or receive more information. Fill in the obligatory fields (*) and specify your request. Our operator will respond in the shortest time possible.