AMALFI COAST THE JEWEL OF THE SOUTH
The Shore excursion Amalfi Coast has a selections of history and nature, discover the churches built in the period of the republic of Amalfi, the villas in Ravello, Emerald Grotto, Galli’s islands and many many more unforgettable places for you to remember this excursion forever!
Enjoy the Shore excursion of the Amalfi coast with us!
Our Shore excursion is between 8-9 hours from Naples Port, Salerno port, Sorrento port or Amalfi Port starting at 8.00am and includes
- Positano the diamond of the coast
- Praiano the perfect sun trap
- Furore the fjord of Italy
- Conca Dei Marini home of the emerald grotto
- Amalfi the main town of the Amalfi Coast
- Atrani the smallest city in the south of Italy
- Ravello the spiritual town of the coast
For a more detailed Itinerary of all our Shore Excursions Please contact us on the form below or email us on email@example.com
The very famous vertical village, the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, thanks to its picturesque landscapes. I will drive you to the heart ofPositano, where you can stroll through the narrow streets to the main beach passing by stylish boutiques, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Positano has been featured in several movies including the very famous ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’. Also very well known for the Linen, Handmade Sandals & Ceramics. The church of Santa Maria Assunta is also worth visiting which features a dome made of Majolica tiles as well as the thirteenth century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna.
On a plaque that welcomes tourists to Amalfi there is a famous phrase written by Tuscan writer Renato Fucini which best describes the Amalfi town:
“ Il giorno del giudizio, per gli Amalfitani che andranno in paradise, sará un giorno come tutti gli altri”
“The day of judgment, for Amalfitans that go to Heaven will be a day like any other”
Amalfi is the main town of the Amalfi Coast, It lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, at the foot of Monte Cerreto surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery. You can take a relaxing walk in the main Square Pizza Duomo and visit the beautiful Cathedral of St Andrew, Museo della Carta (Museum of handmade paper), the ancient dockyards, or simply try a delicious gelato and admire the view of the waterfront.
located in the hills above Amalfi with its unique breath taking view of the Amalfi coast, an ancient medieval town known all over the world for its history, its excellent monuments, its magical landscapes and its patrician habitations. Enchanting land, as it was described by the most illustrious travellers of time that elected it Country of Spirit, Only visiting Ravello can you live intense moments of true magical amazement! There are many beautiful gardens and Villas to visit, in particular Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone.
- The Itinerary for the Shore excursion of Amalfi Coast is totally flexible and can be changed to your requirements.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes as most of the streets are cobbled and inclined
- If visiting churches you may have to dress appropriately
- Please bring with you sunscreen and hat to avoid any sun burn
- We always ensure we drop you off one and a half hours prior to your ship sailing