Transfer from Florence to Ravello:
- Pick up - Florence (accommodation, station or airport)
- Arrival - Ravello
- Length of transfer - approx 7/8 hours (without any stop offs to visit any tourist spots)
- Option of adding in an additional location - yes (Cassino, Naples or Pompei ruins)
- Number of passengers - From 1 to 8 passengers.
- Include in quote - Mercedes Minivan people carrier, 8 seater.
- Fuel, tax, english speaking driver & wifi access
One of our English speak drivers will collect you at the pre arranged pick up point in Florence. We will get your luggage onboard - and then head off in the direction of Rome to start your journey to the south of Italy. After approx 3 hours we will arrive in Cassino, here you have the option of stopping off so you can visit the famous Abbey. Alternatively you can pre organise a trip to Naples for a quick visit or a taste the delicious Neapolitan Piazza or if you love history we can stop in the world famous ruins of Pompei!
If you like to have more information about all the stops along the way don’t hesitate to contact us.
From Pompei we will take a mountain road with a fantastic views of the Bay of Naples if you will love we will stop for a great photo opportunity and then in less then 1 hour we will reach The Amalfi Coast.
We have arrived at your destination!! Your transfer from Florence to Ravello is complete!!
To perform this transfer we use the latest generation Mercedes vehicles. Comfortable vehicles, safe and elegant to guarantee you an excellent trip. Our fleet consists of Mercedes vehicles, Sedan 1-3 people Minivan 1-8 people.