highlights of the transfer Naples to Sorrento
- Transfer from Naples to Sorrento Coast (Sorrento /Sant’agnello /Massa Lubrense)
- Pick up - Naples (from your accomodation, Naples stations or Naples airports)
- Arrival - Sorrento Coast (Sorrento/ Piano di Sorrento /Meta /Sant’agnello /Massa Lubrense)
- Duration of journey - approx 1/1.5 hours (without any sightseeing stops)
- Option to make extra stop - yes, Pompei ruins Herculaneum, Oplonti sites
- Number of people - 1 to 8
- Luggage - 1 to 10
Bonus Stops: Pompeii, Herculaneum or Oplontis
Your driver will wait for you at Naples station or airport or accommodation and will drive to the amazing Sorrento coast. During the journey you can consider to have a stop in one of our magnificent archaeological sites: Herculaneum, Pompeii or Oplontis. After your optional visit (it lasts about 2 hours) you will meet again your driver at the meeting point and you will drive to your accommodation.
One of our suggested and optional stop is Oplontis site. The Villa Poppea is an ancient Roman villa situated between Naples and Sorrento. The villa is very large and evidence tells that the owner of the villa probably was the Emperor Nero. He built this villa for his second wife Poppea Sabina. The villa has also thermal baths well painted with many frescoes.